This St. Patrick’s Day we had the pleasure of hosting an Oregon Coast wedding for Liz & Christian Davis at Chinook Winds Casino in Lincoln City, OR. This was our second time at the venue and this time we didn’t get to host the ceremony on the beach as the weather wasn’t cooperating. It was a typically Oregon rainy day so Liz & Christian were blessed with a little extra luck in case their Irish roots weren’t enough! We held the ceremony indoors but the view from the reception hall was just as breathtaking as ever. I’ll gladly drive a couple hours to the coast for an Oregon wedding any weekend!
Liz & Christian are two of the sweetest people I’ve met recently and their family and friends were equally delightful. We mixed in a bit of Irish folk music as it was St. Patty’s day and most folks seemed to love the 80’s pop music. Here are some notable songs from the evening:
- Ceremony Processional: “Jurassic Park Theme” – John Williams
- Ceremony Recessional: “The Blood of Cu Chulainn” – Jeff Danna & Mychael Danna
- Grand Entrance: “On Top of The World” – Imagine Dragons
- First Dance: “I Won’t Give Up” – Jason Mraz
- Father Daughter Dance: “My Girl” – The Temptations
- Mother Son Dance: “Godspeed” – Dixie Chicks
You should head over and check out the official pictures by Kaitlynn Kritton Photography (Photo Credit: feautured image is hers) but here’s a sneak peak of the bridal party from her as well and a short 90 second video that I snapped from my iPhone throughout the evening.